Salary: Very attractive
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious QA /Compliance Manager to join a well- established manufacturing organisation based in the Essex area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and applying national and international regulations and standards to the company’s products and activities.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring compliance with EU regulations and Global requirements relating to the development, manufacture, and supply of Chemicals
- Knowledge of REACH Regulation.
- Develop and manage ‘library’ of technical specifications for packaging componentry.
- Interpretation of information to enable the team to provide guidance within the organisation and to customers.
- Maintaining a relationship with regulatory authorities to keep the company and its customers up to date with current and forthcoming regulations.
The Compliance Manager will have an Honours degree in an engineering or related discipline with 4-6 years’ experience within chemical or related industry.
The candidates will be expected to have good knowledge of product regulations within the chemical manufacturing industry as well as knowledge of REACH and material restrictions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, take initiative, when required.
- Experience of MS Office packages.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: Chemical Engineering, REACH Regulation, QA/Compliance, International Regulation,