Analytical Chemists –Graduate x 2
Location: Berkshire area
There are two positions available for science graduates to work for a well-established organisation based in the Berkshire area.
The successful candidates will have a good degree in chemistry, food or related subject which contains a high percentage of analytical chemistry.
The Analytical Chemists will have 1-2 years’ experience of working within food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or related industries and be able to use a range of analytical techniques, especially GC, etc.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience of working in a GMP, GLP environment
- Self-motivated and personable.
- Able to communicate effectively within a team environment.
- Able to organise daily tasks and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail,.
- Able to use own initiative to solve problems and troubleshoot with the assistance of other members of the team.
- Computer literate with previous experience using Microsoft Office.
Only candidates living in the UK with EU work authorisation will be considered.